Meet our little girl! She was very active during the ultrasound and tried sucking her thumb! I think she might be like her big brother Calder on that one! The first picture is just a footprint and the bottom one is the "girl" shot.

We were so excited to get some 3D pictures of her this time. You can see her face and body in these ones. Already a beauty!
5 comments:
Hey Congratulations! I didn't even know you had a blog, I'll have to start blog stalking your family now! A girl! YAY!
Yeah I'm so happy it's a girl!!! Can't wait to see how pretty she's going to be.
Congrats! She will be a very fun new addition to the family :)
Congratulations!!! I bet you guys are so excited to add a girl to the mix. Very exciting!
I am so excited for you. I am sure she is going to be beautiful just like you! Her two older brothers are going to be her protector for sure.
Post a Comment