I'll have to scan the sonogram pictures later but for now we'll share with you our first baby purchase for this little one! I'm so excited but a little worried about how our wallets will fare!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Big Brother
We had our ultrasound this morning! And...
IT'S A GIRL!!! Calder went with us to the appointment and got to see his sister.
I'll have to scan the sonogram pictures later but for now we'll share with you our first baby purchase for this little one! I'm so excited but a little worried about how our wallets will fare!
I'll have to scan the sonogram pictures later but for now we'll share with you our first baby purchase for this little one! I'm so excited but a little worried about how our wallets will fare!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY!!! How exciting! Send me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
heather@hmstudios.com
What a fun family we will have with all of these beautiful girls having tea parties and dressing up together!! I'm SOOOO thrilled for us! :)
Post a Comment