Their latest adventure was to take the free standing toilet paper holder that's in the guest bathroom upstairs, remove the toilet paper from it, and then shred it EVERYWHERE! When I walked up the stairs, the entire floor was covered and I found both the boys having a grand old time playing in it! Advice to any new or soon to be parents...enjoy those moments and LAUGH! These situations are the best for pictures and I have to remind myself that it's just a little bit of paper!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
A Little Mischief
The boys are always giving Jordan and I a great work out with how busy they are. I can never seem to quite keep up with them both and I'm a little concerned for April when we're outnumbered!
Their latest adventure was to take the free standing toilet paper holder that's in the guest bathroom upstairs, remove the toilet paper from it, and then shred it EVERYWHERE! When I walked up the stairs, the entire floor was covered and I found both the boys having a grand old time playing in it! Advice to any new or soon to be parents...enjoy those moments and LAUGH! These situations are the best for pictures and I have to remind myself that it's just a little bit of paper!

Their latest adventure was to take the free standing toilet paper holder that's in the guest bathroom upstairs, remove the toilet paper from it, and then shred it EVERYWHERE! When I walked up the stairs, the entire floor was covered and I found both the boys having a grand old time playing in it! Advice to any new or soon to be parents...enjoy those moments and LAUGH! These situations are the best for pictures and I have to remind myself that it's just a little bit of paper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nice work boys!! Haha, totally something my animals have done before too. :)
Post a Comment