When we opened all of our Christmas boxes this year, I discovered that our stockings were missing. I didn't worry at first, because we spent Christmas last year in Columbia at my parents' house, so I figured that is where they were. However, my mom could not find them in all of her Christmas stuff either. I am still hunting for them, and hope I find them because my stocking from childhood (which my mother made) is one of them! So, realizing that we needed stockings for this year, I was on a hunt for stockings that looked like elf shoes. I'm not sure why I wanted these but I just did....and I got lucky at the market! I thought these ones were adorable!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Holiday Market
Friday we went to Columbia, SC to visit my family and see one of my brother's basketball games. Earlier in the afternoon, though, my mom and I were able to go to the annual Holiday Market in Columbia. They set up for 2 days with booths from individual businesses with all sorts of goodies to buy! They have anything from clothes to jewelry and other accessories, to home decor and Christmas decorations. My mom and I spent several hours browsing and buying! I had to share a couple of my favorite purchases.
When we opened all of our Christmas boxes this year, I discovered that our stockings were missing. I didn't worry at first, because we spent Christmas last year in Columbia at my parents' house, so I figured that is where they were. However, my mom could not find them in all of her Christmas stuff either. I am still hunting for them, and hope I find them because my stocking from childhood (which my mother made) is one of them! So, realizing that we needed stockings for this year, I was on a hunt for stockings that looked like elf shoes. I'm not sure why I wanted these but I just did....and I got lucky at the market! I thought these ones were adorable!
When I saw these freshwater pearls, I couldn't resist. It's amazing how addicting shopping for a baby girl is...and why is it that everything seems so much cuter when it's miniature?! Anyways, we got a great deal on these real pearls and I'm sure they'll look great on the baby.
When we opened all of our Christmas boxes this year, I discovered that our stockings were missing. I didn't worry at first, because we spent Christmas last year in Columbia at my parents' house, so I figured that is where they were. However, my mom could not find them in all of her Christmas stuff either. I am still hunting for them, and hope I find them because my stocking from childhood (which my mother made) is one of them! So, realizing that we needed stockings for this year, I was on a hunt for stockings that looked like elf shoes. I'm not sure why I wanted these but I just did....and I got lucky at the market! I thought these ones were adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment