I put this picture on cause you could really see her BLUE eyes, but you can't really tell online now!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Too Fast
Ellison is growing way too fast!!! And just when I thought I'd never seen a baby girl so beautiful, she started smiling last week, and I'm even more amazed at how pretty she is. Another amazing fact is that I have two blue eyed children...Jordan has green eyes and I have brown so I never imagined!
I put this picture on cause you could really see her BLUE eyes, but you can't really tell online now!

I put this picture on cause you could really see her BLUE eyes, but you can't really tell online now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
ok, her pose at the end is SO cute.
We are so excited for you guys to come! Braden has been asking us for over a week now how many sleeps until Calder comes. It's going to be wonderful having you here and for us to meet Ellison!
hey. i found your blog on shannon bensons! :] we've got one too... nec-george@blogspot.com are you going to enrichment on thursday?
Why are you so surprised at how pretty your little girl is? You are beautiful so there shouldn't be any surprise. I hope you are having a great time in Utah. It's lonely here without you though. Talk to you soon!
Lindsey
Hi Shawntel!! How are you guys doing? Sure miss you guys. Love to all.
Post a Comment