First of all, my sister is married! I had the privelege of taking her bridal portraits here at Lake Carolina and I thought they turned out pretty good considering I'm no professional photographer. I give complete credit to one of the most beautiful people I know as the subject of the photos and an awesome camera! We had a fun time taking them and I even risked my life for a few!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Good times with Bri
Life has been so busy lately but filled with wonderful things! And I'll go ahead and warn you that I'll be posting a lot of pictures!
First of all, my sister is married! I had the privelege of taking her bridal portraits here at Lake Carolina and I thought they turned out pretty good considering I'm no professional photographer. I give complete credit to one of the most beautiful people I know as the subject of the photos and an awesome camera! We had a fun time taking them and I even risked my life for a few!

First of all, my sister is married! I had the privelege of taking her bridal portraits here at Lake Carolina and I thought they turned out pretty good considering I'm no professional photographer. I give complete credit to one of the most beautiful people I know as the subject of the photos and an awesome camera! We had a fun time taking them and I even risked my life for a few!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
the pictures are gorgeous and Bri looks so beautiful.
The pictures are beautiful Shawntel! I think you did a great job. Digital Cameras are the best!!
Post a Comment