Dora Woodrow threw Bri's shower and I thought the cake was awesome!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Wedding
The wedding festivities were fun and busy! It was great to get to know Kory's family from California. And the bride and groom looked magnificent on their special day. Here are some pics from Bri's bridal shower, preparations for the wedding and more!
Dora Woodrow threw Bri's shower and I thought the cake was awesome!
She got a ton of gifts which is nice, but also difficult when you have to travel over 2000 miles back home! I love how happy she looks!
Dora Woodrow threw Bri's shower and I thought the cake was awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wow i can't believe Bri is married! Crazy. She looks beautiful and so happy.
Looks like a good time! You look beautiful and I love the dress you wore at the reception!
Post a Comment