Saturday, July 11, 2009

Under Contract

Both of our Mooresville, NC homes are officially under contract and we should close by the middle of August! It is a nice feeling to know we'll have them sold soon, but it also makes me kinda sad thinking that that chapter of our lives is officially closed. I guess still owning those homes made me feel like I still had a connection to those years spent in Charlotte! I'm so grateful for those times because we made some of the best friends! and first experienced life as parents!!! I'll always remember NC as a happy time in our lives!
For those of you who never saw them, this is the home we moved from in February, and the one below it is the spec house Jordan built a couple doors down. It's kind of an older picture cause there's no yard or anything done yet! But it is all complete now.

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Such beautiful homes! I'm glad we got to come and see them in person. What a relief that BOTH homes are under contract. That is wonderful news.

Lokodi said...

Wow! They are gorgeous. I love both of them. I would have loved to see the inside of them. I can see why you'd have a hard time leaving them.

Lindsey