Sunday, July 19, 2009
Oquirrh Park Fitness Center
Jordan's parents live right around the corner from Oquirrh Park Fitness Center, which has a huge water park for kids, along with some Olympic diving platforms! As soon as I saw them I was determined to jump off and eventually worked up the courage to do it! It was a blast!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You just had a baby? Really??? hehe..you look great!
Isn't that place up in South Jordan? I thought his parents lived in Provo. I think they live close to some friends of mine.
Lindsey
Wow you jumped off that??? There's no way that I would...maybe my fear of deep water thought has something to do with that. ;)
You look great too. If I was allowed to covet I would covet how quickly you bounce back after babies...of course you look great pregnant too...I guess I'd just covet you... ;) hehe... Love ya!
Post a Comment