BEACH TRIP
I never got a chance to blog about our beach trip at the end of August with Hyrum and Anne Marie, their kids, and Emily. We went to Myrtle Beach for a week and had a great time. Our condo was a block off the beach, with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. It was perfect for our group! The weather was a little stormy due to hurricanes passing, but we enjoyed a relaxing vacation. Actually, our last day there, the beach patrol prohibited anybody from getting in the water because the riptides and currents were too strong. It was a little scary but we escaped in time! Calder enjoyed the beach but preferred to play inside. He would go in the water as long as Jordan or I were holding him. And Caden hated the beach! He was terrified of the ocean and the texture of the sand bothered him...so he sat on my lap when he was out there, or stayed inside. I'm sure they will learn to love it as they get older. Jordan and I had fun with the boogie boards! Here are some pictures that highlight the vacay!


2 comments:
Fun trip! We should plan something for next summer or the one after that, maybe we could come out to the beach with you all then. It would be fun!
We had such a great time! THANKS again for such a wonderful experience. We will never forget it. I've been craving California Dreaming ever since.
Post a Comment