


About 3 months ago, I got a call from our bishop who asked to stop by our house to speak to Jordan and I. There were a lot of changes going on in our ward cause it had just been split, but I can honestly say that what came next I never expected. He asked me to be young womens president! I was overwhelmed, excited, scared, and humbled all at the same time. Since then, I have come to love and appreciate a group of girls more than I ever imagined possible. I taught a lesson Sunday on celestial marriages and setting goals to someday go to the temple. I have been able to reflect on my own eternal marriage and have never been so grateful for anything in my life! This month Jordan and I will celebrate our 7 year anniversary, and it amazes me how it seems like just yesterday that he asked me to dance at a young single adult dance and yet at the same time, it feels like we've been together for eternity! I have been blessed to be with the man of my dreams who has given me my next greatest gift in this life...my children! I wake up each morning hoping that I can somehow show each of these people in my life how I cherish the moments we have together. I love you guys!


2 comments:
Girl it seems like yesterday to me that he asked you to dance! :) I can't believe it's been 7 years! And congrats on the calling...I know you are great at it!
I can see you as a great young womens president, it's so you! Cute pics of the kids!
Post a Comment