Tuesday, January 5, 2010

White Christmas

The cabin in Maggie Valley, NC: (one of my favorite parts was the hot tub on the deck!)
A family picture in the yard of the cabin:
Love birds:
Our snowman that was actually white! In SC, snowmen are typically filled with grass!
Caden and Calder on the snowboard:
Madi and I sledding down the mountain on Jordan's snowboard. The mountain dropped off to our left and we were freaked out when we started heading that way and couldn't stop!
Mom and daughter!!
Brianna, Madison, Shawntel, and Michael:
The boys opening Christmas gifts. They each got a scooter from Santa but I didn't get pics cause I was busy video taping!
Ellie's first Christmas. She got her first baby dolls!

My family went to Maggie Valley, NC for Christmas this year, spent a week buried in snow, playing games, eating, sleeping, shopping and simply enjoyed being together as a family with no distractions! Brianna and Kory were able to come and my kids loved having them around! It was one of the best Christmases I can remember and I hope we're able to do something like it again this year. We got way too many great pics but here's a few to give you glimpse into our week of heaven on earth!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That place looks really nice and fun! You all are so cute!!