Once the teachers set the plates in front of the kids, they all went straight for the cupcake! Forget the fruits, veggies, and sandwich they had to choose from!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Easter Party
Calder had his Easter party at school today and I was lucky enough to be able to help out and get some fun pictures! He had a lot of fun and I'm so proud he's mine!
Once the teachers set the plates in front of the kids, they all went straight for the cupcake! Forget the fruits, veggies, and sandwich they had to choose from!

Once the teachers set the plates in front of the kids, they all went straight for the cupcake! Forget the fruits, veggies, and sandwich they had to choose from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hahaha! I would go straight for the cupcake too :)
he is so cute.
Post a Comment