Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I figured I had to pull an April Fools joke, being so close to my due date...so yes, I texted my mom, husband, sister, and my 2 best friends this morning to let them know things were moving along. Since I'm not a very good liar, the joke didn't last too long and unfortunately, it was my mom and husband who believed me most! They weren't too happy with me but I couldn't resist...I love you guys! Hopefully I don't really go into labor today (although, I'm praying I do) because no one will believe me if I do!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I can't believe you did that! Your poor mom and jordan, they were probably freaking out. Pretty funny though. Remember when you used to laugh at people when they sliped on ice at byu? Totally random but i just remembered that, haha!

Meredith said...

You are in no way funny...at all. :)