Thursday, March 5, 2009
Terrible Three's
I think Calder has officially hit the terrible two's/three's, albeit a bit late! He is really pushing his limits and testing the grounds to see what he can get away with (which isn't much with me!) but the hardest part is disciplining him when he's such an angel at times. You look at him and can't help but kiss and love him! He'll come and snuggle up to me to watch a movie or tell me that he loves me and I seem to forget all those rough times throughout the day! This morning he woke up asking for his little brother, and when we went to get Caden out of bed, Calder just reached out his hand to hold Cade's. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. They just sat there holding hands while I changed Cade. Thank heaven for moments like these...cause Calder would be in timeout a lot more often without 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment