Hey Shawna! I got your blog address from Tracy. Your family is so cute! It's great that you got to move back home.
I used Whipped Chocolate by Body Drench and it works insanely well. I always tan and always have but when I got pregnant I got so pasty white, and I started using it and its so good AND it doesn't streak at all. I also used Daily Replenish Facial Serium by Body Drench which is just for your face and it looked so good. I have some before and after pics I could show you if you wanted proof. :o) But coming from someone that has used all different kinds and tanned indoor and outdoor, these two are the BEST!!!
SHAWNTEL!!!! It's sooo great that you found me on here! Your boys are adorable! I didn't know that you moved back to Columbia! We must get together!!!! You look great!!!!
3 comments:
estee lauder works well. it's more immediate and drastic. not bad drastic though. it's just not gradual.
Hey Shawna! I got your blog address from Tracy.
Your family is so cute! It's great that you got to move back home.
I used Whipped Chocolate by Body Drench and it works insanely well. I always tan and always have but when I got pregnant I got so pasty white, and I started using it and its so good AND it doesn't streak at all.
I also used Daily Replenish Facial Serium by Body Drench which is just for your face and it looked so good.
I have some before and after pics I could show you if you wanted proof. :o)
But coming from someone that has used all different kinds and tanned indoor and outdoor, these two are the BEST!!!
SHAWNTEL!!!! It's sooo great that you found me on here! Your boys are adorable! I didn't know that you moved back to Columbia! We must get together!!!! You look great!!!!
Post a Comment