Thursday, January 8, 2009
New Years Tradition
Our family has a tradition every New Year's Eve to attend the stake dance for a little while (when they don't have one, we usually throw a party at Mom & Dad's house...Jordan loves to be able to shoot fireworks!) and then go to Shoney's for breakfast near midnight and watch the Ball drop. We almost didn't get a baby-sitter but luckily, our usual sitter for New Years had a change of plans and was able to help us out! We had a great time dancing and eating yummy food!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Fun traditions! ok so I totally missed that you're moving to south carolina! How close will you be to your parents? That will be fun and nice for all of you guys. And Bree engaged? Crazy!! You should put a pic of them up, i would love to see them. When is the wedding? I'm so excited for you to have your little girl, can't wait to see what she looks like. You are going to spoil her so bad, i love it!!! Are you going to utah any time this year? Just wondering cuz I'll probably go out there sometime. Anyways, sorry this is so long! Hope you guys are doing good. Oh and you should put up a pic of your belly, I want to see!
Post a Comment