Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year Update

We had a wonderful holiday packed with lots of adventures:
1. Graduation
2. Brianna came home
3. Christmas
4. Dad's 50th Birthday
5. Brianna's boyfriend Kory came to meet us
6. New Years
7. Birthday party for Dad
8. Brianna got engaged!
9. We started attending our new ward in Blythewood, SC

Although it was a little hectic being at Mom & Dad's house for over 2 weeks, we wouldn't have traded it for the world. Life seems so simple now that we're back at home with no commitments, but I love it! I'm done with school and I've stopped teaching dance for a while (baby coming and moving out of state in a few weeks!)...so my life is my children and my husband and my house!

2 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

Congrats on graduation! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas-- sounds like you've got a big move coming up. Good luck! Hope you are feeling well with baby #3 on the way!

Courtney said...

Good job for graduating!