I went to Natalie yesterday to color my hair and asked her to do it red again. However, it ended up a little more vibrant than I expected and I'm going to have to have her tone it down a little. But I enjoy the change!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Whoa RED! I hope you had fun at the beach. Any pics from the trip??? I love the blog. So fun. I will be your #1 reader. Oh and we need to have a book club discussion. Call you tomorrow!
Yeah I'm glad you have a blog now! Now I can know whats going on in your life. :) I can't believe how old your boys have gotten, it's been way too long! They are too cute.
I was hoping you guys would be starting a blog soon! It is such a nice way to keep up with everyone! Your boys are adorable. I hadn't seen pictures for a long time so that was great. Welcome to the blogging world!
I know I already saw your hair and like it. I don't know if I like your new schedule for school. I have called for two days now and never get you. Miss talking to ya.. Love, Marla
VA VA VOOM! :) It makes me so happy that you are blogging! It's so fun to be able to feel like I'm always up on what is happening with you and the family. I hope school is going well. We had SO SO much fun in NC and SC with you guys. Love you.
One other thing, you need to put up more pics of your boys, I want to see more of them. :)
Post a Comment