I had a request for more pictures of the boys...which I am more than happy to share. I've been slack lately on new postings, mainly because I started school Monday and teaching dance this week! Needless to say, life got pretty busy, pretty quickly. I'm so glad Jordan is able to stay home with the boys and is such an incredible husband...I couldn't do it without him.
Anyways, here's some more pics of the kids. I don't have a huge selection on this computer right now cause it's fairly new and they're all pretty random pics but I think they're cute ones of the boys. Hope you enjoy!
The one posted above is a typical face of Calder right before bed. It's our tradition to have pudding before we go to sleep. Kind of silly but the kids love it.
This is Caden...being mischievous...he climbed up on top of our computer desk, and although you get frustrated with all the activity, he's so darn cute you have to take a picture! We never experienced unrolling the toilet paper roll with Calder...Caden's a whole other story!
Here's the family in Utah for Jason's wedding in May. The boys weren't too enthusiastic but Mom and Dad wanted to try for a family pic. Okay, so maybe it was just Mom who wanted the family pic!
Caden with blankie and passy:
Here's Calder in Dad's t-shirt hanging out on Mom and Dad's bed.
In June, we were back in Utah for JoEllen's (Jordan's sister) wedding. Calder looked so handsome in his shirt and tie!


1 comment:
They are too cute! I still can't believe I'm having a boy, I don't know what I'm going to do with a boy. I'll be calling you for help!
Post a Comment