Sunday, April 18, 2010
Update
I really do a lame job of keeping my blog updated! But everytime I have a little free time, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer! I hate the times my husband is out of town for work, but I guess one benefit is a lonely, boring night at home that actually allows me the opportunity to blog! (I'd much rather be hanging out with my husband right now!) Anyways, this past week was pretty eventful. My brother Michael was in a baseball game Tuesday night, and had his face crushed by a pitch. He has 11 broken bones in his nose, orbital and cheek bones. He goes in Wednesday for surgery, but he will be okay. I never realized how difficult it is to see your little brother hurting! I think the hardest part was watching him Friday night at senior night (last home baseball game of his life) on the sidelines! I wanted so bad to take it all away and let him go play with his team. My heart was broken. But he's the toughest kid I know! He was even quoting scriptures that popped into his head after it happened....he's a great guy and I love him! I spent the day with my family today and met a new friend. Life is really good right now...busy, but good. I feel like a broken record sometimes saying that, but when I sit down and really think about it, I'm a very blessed woman and I recognize that my life is better than I ever dreamed possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment