Monday, February 15, 2010
Walking Tall
Well Ellison gave us all a wonderful Valentine's gift...she took her very first steps!!! Jordan and Caden were at the Columbia Ward conference (Jord's the new stake clerk) so it was Ellie, Calder, and me at our ward. We were in the hallway at church and I had just finished a conversation about kids walking with a friend when Ellie took 3 perfect steps over to Krista! I couldn't believe it...and then she did it again. She's had great balance standing for a couple of months now, and I haven't understood why she hasn't walked earlier, but at 10 months, my girl's walking!!! It was a very exciting day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah for her! and you! I love it when they start walking. So cute, you should take a video of it. :)
That's great! Jackson started walking last week too! Such a fun age!
Jessica, my sister-in-law, is the one that makes the cakes http://mudpiesanddaisies.blogspot.com/
she's amazing!!!
Post a Comment