These are for you Bri! We miss you and love you!!!
Ellison's gorgeous blue eyes (you gotta click on the photo to see them!)

Ellie and Calder who just adore each other!

A day in the life of Caden...

Nothing makes a mother happier than to see her children smiling and laughing with their uncle!
4 comments:
She is so precious, well they all are! I'm glad you posted finally, I love seeing what you guys are up to. I don't understand those growth charts because when Colby was 6 months old he was 19 1/2 lbs and that was 75%, so strange to me!
Love all those ties on Caden. And Ellison is just tooo cute. I can't believe that she is already such a big girl!
I really need to get me some time with that baby girl. Soon, please!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! Those eyes are sooo blue! Ellie is beautiful! We sure do miss you all. We need to get planning a trip out there!
Post a Comment