Sunday, May 10, 2009

Slacker Again

Well, I've become a slacker again with updating my blog! And a lot has happened recently to talk about...so I may be a little late, but I'll get around to all the posts eventually. First of all, we enjoyed having Jordan's parents in town last weekend for Ellie's blessing and for all our other friends and family who participated in the event! It was a beautiful blessing by Jordan, and Ellie looked like an angel. She wore the same gown I was blessed in, so that was cool! We had the boys wear their suits that we bought for Bri's wedding and they too were as cute as ever!


Cake made by Shannon Benson...thanks Shannon!
Uncle Michael and Caden


3 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

Your kids are adorable! That is so cute that Ellie was blessed in your same dress.

Mary Beth said...

i love that your boys are wearing suits to church!
The pics make Ellie look like she has long fingers - does she?

TotallyContent said...

How sweet that Ellie could wear your blessing dress. You need to get out your scrapbooking supplies and do a page of both of you wearing the dress. ;)She did look so cute during her blessing - my girls just loved her dress.